Natasha Werpy, D.V.M. DACVR, Consulting Veterinarian (AEIW)
Dr. Natasha Werpyis a Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences at the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, Florida. She served her residency with focus on Diagnostic Imaging at Colorado State University and gained her Diplomate with the American College of Veterinary Radiology.
Dr. Werpy’s research focus centers around clinical equine MRI, and diagnosis imaging, specifically musculoskeletal imaging with emphasis in MRI and ultrasound. Dr. Werpy has joined Advanced Equine Imaging of Wellington in the capacity of “Consulting Radiologist”.
Recent Publications include:
- Advances in equine imaging.
- Recheck magnetic resonance imaging examinations for evaluation of musculoskeletal injury.
- Imaging of the equine proximal suspensory ligament.
- A descriptive study of the equine proximal interphalangeal joint using magnetic resonance imaging, contrast arthrography, and arthroscopy.
- Standing low-field magnetic resonance imaging in horses with chronic foot pain.